Monday, February 22, 2016

Lucky


Hello everyone!!!

So, just in time for St.Patrick´s Day I had a play around with a hexie pattern :) I thought it turned out pretty cute, so I wanted to share it with you. This is comes right out of my sketchbook, so please don´t expect this to be prettied up digitally - I hope you will have fun with this free little pattern! 


Some "mini" instructions...for a much more detailed tutorial on how to create paper pieced hexies go here:



1. Find your pattern right HERE and print. Make sure to set the page scaling to "none". 
2. Find some green, black and yellow/golden fabric scraps and piece your hexie. 
3. Once you are done with the paper piecing part, cut off any excess fabric around your paper template. Remove the paper.
4. Take a 1 inch epp hexie shape and create your lucky hexie!


"Wishin´ you a pot o´ gold..."


No comments :

Post a Comment